Posting in solidarity is the bare minimum. Put your sentiment into practice.
- Donating to Black Lives Matter and Bail Funds for Protestors.
- Strive for diversity and inclusivity within the company as we grow.
- Continue collaborating and partnering with Black creators.
- Educate ourselves to be actively anti-racist.
Become an ally.
It is hard work being actively anti-racist, but thankfully we have various resources available to help us in this journey for change. We’ve compiled a few:
- White fragility by Robin DiAngelo
- So you want to talk about race by Ijeoma Oluo
To listen (podcast):
Other anti-racists resources:
We cannot all of a sudden knock out racism, but there are changes we can and must make in our respective communities as this is not just a US issue. Let's educate ourselves and speak up.