WHY IT'S SPECIAL:
250ml glass bottle to be used with your sustainable FORGO hand wash.
- Designed in Sweden. Durable & timeless.
Bottle crafted by glass artisans in Portugal.
HOW IT WORKS
- Step 1) Add the natural powder blend. Carefully pinch at the opening to release the maximum amount of powder from the sachet into the bottle.
- Step 2) Add water. Turn on the tap. Wait till it gets hot. Carefully add the hot tap water till the dotted line on the bottle. It’s okay to fill a little more or a little less.
- Step 3) Shake it. Close the bottle. Give it a good shake. Don’t worry if some of the powder doesn’t dissolve while shaking. The rest will dissolve over time. Your sustainable hand wash is ready to use!
- Step 4) Pump foam. Wash your hands of course.
- Plant Based Surfactant: mild cleanser that provides a rich quality foaming lather! It is derived from fruits and plants oils.
- Humectant: it draws water from the environment into the skin, thus helping to keep it hydrated. In addition, it is also used as a skin-conditioning agent to soften your skin.
- Preservative: It kills microorganisms and prevents their growth and reproduction, thus protecting our products from spoilage.
- Microflora stabilizer: a molecule with water-binding abilities. It stabilizes the microflora of the skin by encouraging the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Fragance & Natural food colorant (<1%): It makes our products smell and look nice!
- FORGO hand wash refills sachets are made of paper. They are recyclable in the normal paper recycling stream which makes them the best existing solution. The paper is sourced in regions where forests are abundant and wood is sustainably harvested.
- FORGO hand wash bottle is made of glass by artisans in Portugal, a material that can be recycled indefinitely. The foaming pump is made of recycled plastic by a manufacturer in Sweden. It's a durable product.
- All products are shipped in cardboard boxes made of recycled paper. The outer packaging is therefore also recyclable.