We are a lifestyle brand built on transforming the personal care industry. In support of our mission, we are seeking a boundary-pushing, inspiring, and strategy-led Brand Designer to join our creative team. This role will directly oversee all creative output across the brand—pushing the brand from a direct to consumer startup to a globally recognized powerhouse.
Our customers are global and diverse, so we’re building a team that is too. Want to help us transform the personal care industry? We are looking for a creative leader with a natural eye for design and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with our customers. The candidate should be self-motivated, inspirational, and maintain high personal standards.
What you’ll do:
- Develops brand vision, define brand positioning and strategies
- Take full ownership of creative work from concept through execution.
- Gains a deep understanding of FORGO customer voices to:
- define and execute brand assets: videos, images, graphics
- share this content within the creative team to ensure messaging, communications, and visuals are tailored to foster engagement and keep the brand consistent
- Works closely with all member of the creative team:
- to ensure that the brand remains consistent across all channels and markets
- to collaborate and incorporate brand and creative strategies across all core functions of marketing including communications, digital marketing, and demand generation
Who We Are Looking For:
- A passionate hands-on creative leader, specifically leading, organizing, and driving photography, video, and graphics.
- Creative portfolio demonstrating scope of creative capabilities, with a focus on digital design, visual communication, art direction, and fresh digital media projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and evolving high-growth business.
- Experience working in beauty or lifestyle brands, with DTC or e-commerce experience is considered a plus.
- A self-starter who is proactive, dependable, kind, cares for aesthetic detail. A strong communicator who is comfortable discussing and receiving feedback on their work.