We are a lifestyle brand built on transforming the personal care industry. In support of our mission, we are seeking a boundary-pushing, inspiring, and hands-on Ecommerce Manager to join our team.
Our customers are global and diverse, so we’re building a team that is too. Want to help us transform the personal care industry? We are looking for an ecommerce guru interested in building a scalable platform, adding system resiliency, improving team productivity, and automating everything that can (and should) be automated. The candidate should be self-motivated, inspirational, and maintain high personal standards.
What you’ll do:
- Manage FORGO e-commerce store to meet sales and profit targets, driving online revenues (includes Facebook Business, Google Shopping)
- Develop and implement a rigorous data-driven roadmap of enhancements to drive improved customer experience and site productivity across all key digital platforms (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Understand and continuously monitor key website metrics (e.g. major traffic sources, purchase conversion funnel, bounce rates, SEO etc.) to develop a deep understanding of customer behaviour and to drive continuous improvement and revenue growth.
- Manage e-commerce analytic KPIs (e.g., traffic, conversion, consumer acquisition costs), to drive e-commerce performance.
- Ensure the eCommerce experience is on-brand and aligned with FORGO marketing and leverage brand campaigns and content to drive acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Continuously monitor cutting edge eCommerce marketing techniques.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Experience in building and maintaining an ecommerce site on Shopify technology by executing high ROI and leading marketing, promotions, merchandising, and segmenting techniques.
- Exceptional understanding of consumer online behavior (marketing funnel) and market analysis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and evolving high-growth business.
- A self-starter with creativity, good communication skills and a knack for customer service
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS are considered an asset