WHY IT'S SPECIAL:
- 1 reusable bottle and 3 refills representing 3 to 6 months of hand wash depending on usage.
- Hand soap without the single-use plastic waste. Makes your hand washing daily routine more sustainable.
- Delivered to your door in paper.
- Ready to use in under two minutes.
- Available in three scents: wood, citrus, neutral
GOOD TO KNOW:
✓ plastic free ✓ recyclable ✓ 99% plant based
✓ sulfate free ✓ silicone free ✓ ethical sourcing
✓ cruelty free ✓ gluten free ✓ nut/soy freeNote: By pre-ordering a FORGO™ product, you are supporting a cause we all care about: making personal care products more sustainable with less. Through this pre-order, you help us make it happen. Like anyone getting in on an early-stage project, you accept the risk that the order you have placed may experience changes, delays, and unforeseen challenges. Due to COVID-19, all pre-ordered products will ship mid October 2020. The FORGO Team thank you for your trust and support.
- The main ingredient in body + hand cleansers is 70% – 90% water. Personal care products are essentially bottled water. Most companies are transporting water all over the globe. Water is heavy. The energy needed to ship big volumes of liquid combined with the magnitude of the plastic packaging crisis is hurting us & our planet.
- We’ve concentrated and powdered our hand wash. It's lightweight. It ships in paper. It's faster to make than tea. Much better, right?
HOW IT WORKS
When mixed with tap water at home, the product dissolves in water to make a natural foaming hand cleanser.
- Step 1) Add the natural powder blend. Carefully pinch at the opening to release the maximum amount of powder from the sachet into the bottle.
- Step 2) Add water. Turn on the tap. Wait till it gets hot. Carefully add the hot tap water till the dotted line on the bottle. It’s okay to fill a little more or a little less.
- Step 3) Shake it. Close the bottle. Give it a good shake. Don’t worry if some of the powder doesn’t dissolve while shaking. The rest will dissolve over time. Your sustainable hand wash is ready to use!
- Step 4) Pump foam. Wash your hands of course.
- Plant Based Surfactant: mild cleanser that provides a rich quality foaming lather! It is derived from fruits and plants oils.
- Humectant: it draws water from the environment into the skin, thus helping to keep it hydrated. In addition, it is also used as a skin-conditioning agent to soften your skin.
- Preservative: It kills microorganisms and prevents their growth and reproduction, thus protecting our products from spoilage.
- Microflora stabilizer: a molecule with water-binding abilities. It stabilizes the microflora of the skin by encouraging the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Fragance & Natural food colorant (<1%): It makes our products smell and look nice!
- FORGO hand wash refills sachets are made of paper. They are recyclable in the normal paper recycling stream which makes them the best existing solution. The paper is sourced in regions where forests are abundant and wood is sustainably harvested.
- FORGO hand wash bottle is made of glass by artisans in Portugal, a material that can be recycled indefinitely. The foaming pump is made of recycled plastic by a manufacturer in Sweden. It's a durable product.
- All products are shipped in cardboard boxes made of recycled paper. The outer packaging is therefore also recyclable.