TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the website and all other online properties (the “Site”) operated by FORGO AB (“FORGO”, “we”, or “us”), including the website you are now visiting. The use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). By using this Site, you are entering into a legally binding agreement and agree to these Terms as well as any other terms, guidelines or rules that apply to any portion of this Site. If you do not agree to these Terms, then you must exit the Site immediately. If you have any questions about the Terms, please contact us at email@example.com
SECTION 1 - PRIVACY
SECTION 2 - COMMUNICATION
When you visit the Site or communicate with FORGO, you are communicating with us electronically. In doing so, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
SECTION 3 - COMPANY
If you are using the Site on behalf of a company, entity, or organization, then you represent and warrant that you (a) are an authorized representative of such company, entity, or organization; (b) have the authority to bind such company, entity, or organization to these Terms; and (c) agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of such company, entity, or organization.
SECTION 4 - COPYRIGHT
All content included on this Site, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, text, reviews, and other materials (collectively, the “Content”) is the property of FORGO or its licensors, partners or affiliates and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of any Content or materials on this Site is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright and trademark laws. If you wish to use any Content, you need the express written permission of FORGO. To inquire about obtaining authorization to use the materials or content on this Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 5 - TRADEMARK
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively the “Marks”) that appear on this Site are proprietary to FORGO, or the other respective owners of such Marks. You may not display or reproduce the Marks in any manner without the prior written consent of FORGO, and you may not remove or otherwise modify in any manner any trademark notices from any content offered or received through the Site.
SECTION 6 - LICENSE AND ACCESS
You have a limited license to use the Site for personal use only. This license does not permit you to (a) resell or make any commercial use of this Site; (b) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or convert into human readable form any of the contents of this Site not intended to be so read (this includes using or directly viewing the underlying HTML or other code from this Site except as interpreted and displayed in a web browser); (c) copy, imitate, mirror, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, perform, post or transmit any of Content or Marks in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise; or (d) use any data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods on the contents of the Site or to collect any information from the Site or any other user of the Site.
SECTION 7 - ACCOUNTS AND REGISTRATION
You represent and warrant that the information you provide to us upon creating an account on the Site and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete. To facilitate future purchases on the Site, you may choose to create an account by providing an e-mail address and password. Please note that you may choose to use the Site and make purchases without creating an account. If you do create an account, your account is personal to you, and you may not share your account information with, or allow access to your account by, any third party. Any unauthorized use of your account will be your responsibility. You agree to use reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Site and to preserve the confidentiality of your email address, username and password on any device that you use to access the Site. You agree to notify us immediately of any breach in secrecy of your log-in information. If you have any reason to believe that your account information has been compromised or that your account has been accessed by a third party, you agree to immediately notify us by e-mail at email@example.com. You will be solely responsible for the losses incurred by us and others due to any unauthorized use of your account.
SECTION 8 - PRICES, PAYMENTS, REFUNDS
Orders.At this stage, FORGO AB only sells test products. By ordering a FORGO product, you are supporting a cause we all care about: making personal care products more sustainable with less. You help us make it happen. Like anyone getting in on an early-stage project, you accept the risk that the order you have placed may experience changes, delays, and unforeseen challenges. The FORGO Team thank you for your trust and support.
The price for all items available for purchase through the Site will be displayed to you on the Site. There is no charge for standard shipping when the pre-order exceeds SEK 350. Please see “Shipping” below for more information.
The Site currently uses third parties to process payments. Our third-party payment processors accept payments through various credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover, as detailed on the applicable payment screen.
Swedish Kronor. All monetary transactions on the Site take place in Swedish Kronor. You may choose to process your transaction in your local currency. Conversion charges may apply. The Site currently provides conversion in EUR, USD, CAD, DKK, NOK, GDP.
Returns, Refunds and Cancellations. All refunds must be submitted within 5 business days before the order is shipped out. Should you want to get a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
We currently do not accept returns on the powder to liquid hand wash. Should your pump or dispenser be faulty, please contact us at email@example.com. Each customer is limited to one return or exchange. Returns must be submitted within 30 days of your package being received by you, and must be sent to us within 30 days of your return label being generated and sent to you.
Risk of loss and title for any items purchased from FORGO pass to you upon delivery of such item to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged or lost shipments.
When you place an order for an item through the Site, the item will be shipped to the address you designate as the “Shipping Address” during the check-out process.
WHEN YOU REGISTER FOR A SUBSCRIPTION, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT (A) FORGO (OR OUR THIRD PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSOR) IS AUTHORIZED TO CHARGE YOU ON THE FREQUENCY OF SHIPMENTS YOU MOST RECENTLY SELECTED (E.G., MONTHLY, EVERY TWO MONTHS OR OTHERWISE) FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION (IN ADDITION TO ANY APPLICABLE TAXES AND OTHER CHARGES) FOR AS LONG AS YOUR SUBSCRIPTION CONTINUES, AND (B) YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS CONTINUOUS UNTIL YOU CANCEL IT OR WE SUSPEND OR STOP PROVIDING ACCESS TO THE SITES OR PRODUCTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS. YOU MAY SKIP ANY SHIPMENT OR CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AT ANY TIME, SUBJECT TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ON OUR SITE AND HEREIN.
IN ORDER TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, YOU MUST DO SO AT LEAST FIVE (5) DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR NEXT BILLING DATE WHICH IS SHOWN ON THE MY ACCOUNT PAGE. TO CANCEL YOU MUST EITHER EMAIL US AT HELLO@FORGO.SE OR LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. ANY CANCELLATION RECEIVED WITH LESS THAN FIVE (5) DAYS UNTIL THE NEXT BILLING DATE WILL NOT BE EFFECTIVE UNTIL THE FOLLOWING BILLING PERIOD AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CHARGES (INCLUDING ANY APPLICABLE TAXES AND OTHER CHARGES) INCURRED PRIOR TO THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.
Discounted and Free Trials.
From time to time, to the extent legally permitted, we may offer discounted and/or free trials of certain subscriptions for specified periods of time without payment or with discounted payment. If we offer you a discounted or free trial, the specific terms of that trial will be provided in the marketing materials describing the particular trial or at registration.
ONCE YOUR DISCOUNTED OR FREE TRIAL ENDS, WE (OR OUR THIRD PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSOR) WILL BEGIN BILLING YOUR DESIGNATED PAYMENT METHOD ON A RECURRING BASIS AT THE THEN APPLICABLE PRICE FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION (PLUS ANY APPLICABLE TAXES AND OTHER CHARGES) FOR AS LONG AS YOUR SUBSCRIPTION CONTINUES, UNLESS YOU CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PRIOR TO THE END OF YOUR TRIAL. INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANCELING YOUR SUBSCRIPTION ARE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A NOTICE FROM US THAT YOUR DISCOUNTED OR FREE TRIAL HAS ENDED OR THAT THE PAID PORTION OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION HAS BEGUN. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR TERMINATE DISCOUNTED AND/OR TRIALS AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE AND IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION
SECTION 9 - DISCOUNT CODES
From time to time, we may offer qualified consumers “discount codes”, “promotional codes”, “promo codes”, or “offer codes” through a variety of promotional activities and communications (collectively referred to herein as “offer codes”) that are redeemable towards a purchase on the Site, subject to certain exclusions or any other restrictions as may be determined and communicated by us. Only valid offer codes provided or promoted by FORGO will be honored at checkout. Codes supplied or promoted by third-parties unauthorized by us (including any unauthorized third party websites) will not be considered valid. Each offer code provided by us is non-transferable and valid for single use on an item (or items) of merchandise as determined by us. Offer codes may not be combined and customers are limited to the use of a single offer code per order. For online purchases, the code must be entered in the ‘offer code’ field prior to checkout. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or corrupted codes or any unauthorized use of codes. Offer codes cannot be redeemed for cash or any cash equivalent; no substitutions or credits allowed. The dollar value of any offer code will not be refunded or credited back if any or all of the merchandise is returned. Expiry dates may apply to each offer code. Offer codes are void if copied, transferred, sold, exchanged or expired, and where prohibited. Requests not complying with all offer code requirements will not be honored.Sponsors. From time to time, we may also engage spokespeople, influencers, bloggers, or other individuals or entities who have been compensated or incentivized to speak on behalf of the brand. When you receive an offer code via a third-party source, such as a television or radio show host, please note that such individuals may have been compensated by us for their statements.
SECTION 10 - CREATIVE IDEAS
We appreciate hearing from the public and welcome your comments regarding the Site. If you send us creative ideas, suggestions, inventions, or materials (“Creative Ideas”), we will (a) own, exclusively, all now known or later discovered rights to the Creative Ideas; (b) not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality and will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Creative Ideas; and (c) be entitled to unrestricted use of the Creative Ideas for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or any other person.
SECTION 11 - REVIEWS
SECTION 12 - OTHER SITES
The Site may include links to third party websites and applications. You are responsible for evaluating whether you want to access or use them. We are not responsible for and do not endorse any features, content, advertising, products, or other materials on other websites or applications. You assume all risk and we disclaim all liability arising from your use of them
SECTION 13 - USE OF SITE
You agree to use the Site only for its intended purpose. You must use the Site in compliance with all privacy, data protection, intellectual property, and other applicable laws. The following uses of the Site are prohibited. You may not:attempt to interfere with, harm, reverse engineer, steal from, or gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, or the technology and equipment supporting the Site;frame or link to the Site without permission;use data mining, robots, or other data gathering devices on or through the Site;post incomplete, false, or misleading information, impersonate another person, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;disclose personal information about another person or harass, abuse, or post objectionable material;sell, transfer, or assign any of your rights to use the Site to a third party without our express written consent;post advertising or marketing links or content, except as specifically allowed by these Terms;use the Site in an illegal way or to commit an illegal act in relation to the Site or that otherwise results in fines, penalties, and other liability; oraccess the Site from a jurisdiction where it is illegal or unauthorized.
SECTION 14 - DISCLAIMER
We do not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of content, posted by third parties. You accept that any reliance on material posted by third-party service providers will be at your own risk. By using the Site you accept the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable or otherwise inappropriate. We may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including hours of operation or availability of the Site or any feature, without notice or liability.Content Accuracy. We make no representations about accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any contents of the Site. Similarly, we make no representations about accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any data from a third-party service provider or the quality or nature of third-party products or services obtained through the Services. Use the Site at your own risk. We make no promises and disclaim all liability of specific results from the use of the Site.Released Parties Defined. “Released Parties” include FORGO AB, and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors.YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (A) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THE RELEASED PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES LISTED ON THE SITE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) THE RELEASED PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED; AND (C) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
SECTION 15 - LIMITED LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF FORGO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH, FROM, OR AS A RESULT OF THE SITE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; (v) YOUR RELIANCE ON CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE BY US; OR (vi) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, THE RELEASED PARTIES’ MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED $10.You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) your use of or reliance on any third-party content, (ii) your use of or reliance on any Content, or (iii) your breach of these Terms. We will provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
SECTION 16 - CONFLICT RESOLUTION
These Terms and the relationship between you and us will be governed by the laws of Sweden without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive arbitration of any disputes relating to your use of the Site under the rules of Sweden. Any such arbitration, to the extent necessary, will be conducted in the city of Stockholm, Sweden.
SECTION 17 - TERMINATION
Notwithstanding any of these Terms, we reserve the right, without notice or attendant liability, and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use this Site, and to block or prevent future access to and use of this Site for any reason or no reason. Upon termination, these Terms will still apply.
SECTION 18 - GIVEAWAY CONTEST
From time to time, we may offer qualified consumers the chance to participate to a giveaway contest on our sales channels (website or social media).
- The CONTEST (the “Contest”) is open to all natural persons aged eighteen (18) or over residing in the European Union or EEA member states, in the United Kingdom, in the United States, or in Canada (the “Eligible Participants”).
- Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all the requirements set forth herein.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this Contest.
- By participating in this Contest, Eligible Participants agree to be bound by the eligibility criteria and all of the terms and conditions as set out in the Rules.
- The Contest is administrated by FORGO AB (the “Administrator”), and is exclusively subject to Swedish law.
- Eligible Participants may enter the Contest by:
- Visiting FORGO’s Instagram page, and;
- Tagging a friend in the comment and liking the Instagram post, follow @forgoessentials Instagram account and sharing the Instagram post to their IG stories tagging @forgoessentials for a bonus entry.
- The aforementioned procedure must be completed to both enter, and be eligible to win, the Contest.
- Limit of one answer per participant during the Contest period.
- FORGO reserves the right to disqualify any person who does not adhere to the rules or specifications.
- The Contest will run on 28 January 2021 from 7:00 CET to 00:00 EST (the “Contest Period”). All online entries must be received by 28 January 2021 00:00:00 EST.
- The prize consists of the giveaway as presented/described in the respective Contest post (the “Prize”).
- FORGO will reward one (1) Eligible Participant with the Prize (the "Winner"). This means that one (1) giveaway will be distributed.
- The Winners will be selected from the comments and will be contacted via direct message from FORGO’s Instagram account within three (3) working days of the closing date of the Contest. In the private message, the Winners will be invited to submit their postal address and name via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, allowing the Administrator to ship the Prize. The postal address provided by the Winners must correspond to their address of residence.
- If a Winner does not submit their postal address within 72 hours of the notification, FORGO reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from that Winner and pick the next eligible person from the list of participants. An eligible person in this case refers to someone who successfully entered the Contest by means of ‘Valid Participation’ and correctly answered the posted question within the Contest Period.
- The Prize will be shipped after receipt of the postal address and name, as submitted by the Winner. The shipping costs are at the expense of the Administrator. No shipment will be carried out outside the territory of the EU, EEA, UK, Canada, USA.
- No cash alternative to the Prize will be offered. The Prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and the Administrator reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- In the event that a Prize has been stolen or mishandled during shipment, the Administrator may not be able to replace the specific item(s).
- Winners agree to assume full responsibility for any risk or bodily injury, death or property damage arising out of, or related to, the Prize.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants are providing information to FORGO and not to any other party. Participants recognize that Facebook cannot be held liable for anything related to this Contest.
- FORGO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with, the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates the Contest rules.
- By entering this Contest, participants are indicating their agreement to be bound by the Contest Rules and the Administrator’s decision.
- By entering, participants agree to release and not hold accountable FORGO and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such participant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, hardware or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (iv) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing entries.
- By mere participation in the Contest, each participant accepts these Rules as well as any possible decision by FORGO related to the Contest. In case of disputes, FORGO’s decision will be final, binding and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the Contest, the outcome thereof, or the application of the Rules. FORGO cannot be held liable for any change to the Rules, for the cancellation of the Competition in case of force majeure or for any other reason beyond FORGO’s control.
- By participating to the Contest, Winners give consent for FORGO to obtain their names and postal address for the sole purpose of administering this Contest and contacting the Winners and shipping the Prize.
- In no event will personal data of Winners or participants be used for marketing purposes or disclosed to third parties without the Winners’ prior consent.
- The personal data of participants will be retained by the Administrator for a reasonable period after the Contest and the Prize redemption Period in order to operate the Contest in a consistent manner, and to deal with any queries from participants.
SECTION 19 - UPDATING TERMS
From time to time, we review these Terms to ensure that they comply with applicable law. Consequently, we reserve the right to update and revise these Terms at any time. We will notify you if these Terms are updated. These Terms are effective January 17, 2020.
SECTION 20 - WAIVER
Our failure to partially or fully exercise any rights or our waiver of any breach of these Terms by user shall not prevent our subsequent exercise of such right or be deemed a waiver by us of any subsequent breach by you of the same or any other term of these Terms. Our rights and remedies under these Terms and any other applicable agreement between you and us shall be cumulative, and the exercise of any such right or remedy shall not limit our right to exercise any other right or remedy.
SECTION 21 -SEVERABILITY
If any of these Terms is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term will be severed and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or condition.
SECTION 22 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to this Site and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to this Site, except as specifically set forth in these Terms. A printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other contracts. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.